Terms of Service
Metadot Corporation ("Metadot") provides Mojo Helpdesk and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully:
Metadot reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Metadot will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person may not maintain more than one free account.
Payment and access
- A credit card is not required to create or use a free account.
- If you initially sign up for a non-free plan account, and you do not cancel that account within 30 days, your credit card will be charged monthly starting on the 30th day after that account was initially created. If you cancel the Service prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, your credit card will not be charged.
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account plan after the trial period, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately if your new plan is more expensive (i.e. plan upgrade) or if you downgrade your plan, your Mojo account will be credited accordingly (i.e. if you upgrade or downgrade in the middle of the month, you do not lose any money, we use what you paid already for the new plan, so you get a debit only if you upgrade your plan). Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the service and fees
- Metadot reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Metadot reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Mojo Helpdesk website: http://www.MojoHelpdesk.com
Cancellation and termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the Service's navigation menu. The Account screen provides a simple link to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed as cancellation.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again. There will be no refund for unused credit even if you cancel.
- Metadot reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all content associated with your account. Metadot may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You may not use Mojo Helpdesk Services to engage in, foster, support, or promote illegal, abusive, or explicit content in any way. You may not publish, transmit or store on or via the Services any content or links to any content that Mojo Helpdesk reasonably believes is explicit content.
Copyright and ownership
- Metadot claims no intellectual property rights over the content you upload or provide to the Service.
- Metadot or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Metadot or its suppliers own.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Metadot.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your content, and that during processing, your content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Metadot makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Metadot, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Metadot to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Metadot as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Metadot (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).